Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Apartment Bliss

Although we're still in need of those final decorative touches around the apartment, i have so many favorite things already! Here are just some of the things I'm loving!
                     
a dainty, vintage plaque that was once my grandmother's. It's the perfect divider for my baby blue jewelry hooks.

        Anything coffee...It's hard to describe myself, but this art print comes close enough.

            my wedding bouquet was pretty beautiful, but it's even more lovely dried out

                            a little initialization incorporated into a busy bookcase...

                            ....and of course, memoirs are my favorite read!
                                    some pop art for the living room

                                        cant forget little Cee Cee....

                                          and all of her cuddling

No comments:

Post a Comment