Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Late Night Pot Pie


Recently, I've gotten the spring back into my step when it comes to cooking, and experimenting with recipes I come across in my day to day. Late last night I got a strong craving for pot pie, and surprisingly I had yet to try my hand at a "meat-free/dairy-free" version. While searching through the internet for a simple recipe that would be easy to tweak to my liking, I came across this recipe. I wanted more than just veggies, so I also added some lightly sauteed Quorn Chicken Bits, which added the perfect texture. With a few extra special pinches of garlic powder here, and a splash of lemon there, my brave attempt at conquering the perfect pot pie came pretty close!

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! That looks delicious!! Pot pie is such a great comfort food!! :) Gorgeous wedding photos too!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete