Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Marriage Madness









This new chapter in my life, we like to call marriage, has no room for comparison to all the others throughout my life. I'm now a married woman and although its only been roughly three weeks, it already feels like months! Surprisingly my wedding day is not a blur, and I can't stop myself from replaying that magical day, over and over in my head . With all the long hours of planning behind us, we are now  settled into our cozy newlywed apartment and dreaming about our long future together.
Along with our love for each other, we have many OTHER passions collectively AND individually that we are so excited to experience, and focus on.
We are very thrilled to share this new journey with all of those we love so dearly,  and no less importantly, new friends we meet along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment