Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BOY, OH BOY

I'm still in the process of accepting that I am in fact someone's "WIFE", and although I love the sound of it, it still feels strange saying " I miss my husband", so much lately. It's been a rough week despite having my wonderful friends and family attempt to keep me distracted, I still can't ignore how much I just want Chris to be home already! It's exactly one week from today until he's back home, and boy am I ready! Since I don't get to hear from him as often as I'd like, I look through pictures of us everyday, and it reminds me just how good I have it.


I plan on filling these next six days with thrifting, food crawls,coffee dates, film, photo shoots, and of course lots of time spent with the ones I love. But of course, I hope this week flies by, so I can see my darling once again!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected





                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment