Sunday, July 24, 2011

Over the weekend...

Saturday, I had the pleasure of visiting my sister downtown, where she was raising money for "Faces without Places"; a charitable cause she is involved in through the "Americorp - VISTA" program. Her and another member held a fundraiser, selling beautiful hand painted wine boxes, done by a group of homeless children here in Cincinnati. I was honored to buy two of them, and support not only my sister but such a wonderful cause! Not to mention one is currently being used perfectly as storage for my photo albums!


All of the kid's lovely works of art, ready to be bought!

How awesome is my sister's shirt, she got to sport all day! I just continue to be more and more proud of my big sister,and all of the blessed work she does for others!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. I'm applying for AmeriCorps soon! Working on my application now, in fact. What adorable artwork. :)

    ReplyDelete