Friday, August 12, 2011

Homemade Granola-Remixed


I've been toying around with a lot of different homemade granola recipes lately, putting my own spin on the traditional flavor and consistency. Whether eating it warm, or chilled over milk, granola has definitely become my "go-to" food these days.I've never been a precise measurement kind of gal, and honestly I never write down my winning recipes, just store them up in the ole noggin. I'm constantly throwing in a pinch of this, and a spoonful of that, always resulting in a slightly different recipe. A few nights ago, I made what I feel is my very personal best granola experiment thus far. Although I've yet to release my exact recipe , I'll never hesitate to whip up another batch and share it with those who are curious!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment