Thursday, September 15, 2011

Birds of a feather

It's important to have close friends in life that are trustworthy and supportive, but even more to be an inspiration to one another. Chaz Chew is one of those overwhelmingly, inspirational people, you can't help but feel lucky to know. During our regular, mid-day coffee date today, Chaz presented me with two personalized drawings, that melted my heart! I must say I'm not one for being surprised, mainly because it's just so difficult to do, but these adorable sushi portraits truly did. From one sushi crazed, to another, these drawings are an absolutely perfect accent for Chris and I's quaint apartment.

Furthermore, Chaz and I decided on a little impromptu photo shoot, at a nearby park and these are just a good handful of shots, I thought I'd share..
It was such a beautiful day with lovely company, and I'm blessed to have people in my life who keep me grounded, and help distract me from missing the love of my life.
Love you Buttface!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment