Thursday, September 8, 2011

TOP FIVE

Just a few things I find myself gushing over lately....

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
  1. A thrifted camera bag. Very chic and perfect for a photo shoot on the go.                         
  2.  J.R Watkins is on the top of my list when it comes to cosmetics, these days. The lavender scent is so addicting!
  3. Being on a preservative free, all natural diet can make it difficult to eat out, so Aladdin's Eatery is always a perfect choice. I constantly crave their "lentil soup" , which is super flavorful yet very nutritional as well!
  4. Staying connected with the Hubs is important when we're so far away from one another. Whether it's a phone call, Skype sesh, or letter in the mail, I'm always ecstatic when I hear from my darling!
  5. I know, I have mentioned my love for Gotye" (Wouter De Backer), but his tunes just continue to captivate me, and leave me wanting more. His Australian charm doesn't hurt either ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment