Just a few things I find myself gushing over lately....
- A thrifted camera bag. Very chic and perfect for a photo shoot on the go.
- J.R Watkins is on the top of my list when it comes to cosmetics, these days. The lavender scent is so addicting!
- Being on a preservative free, all natural diet can make it difficult to eat out, so Aladdin's Eatery is always a perfect choice. I constantly crave their "lentil soup" , which is super flavorful yet very nutritional as well!
- Staying connected with the Hubs is important when we're so far away from one another. Whether it's a phone call, Skype sesh, or letter in the mail, I'm always ecstatic when I hear from my darling!
- I know, I have mentioned my love for Gotye" (Wouter De Backer), but his tunes just continue to captivate me, and leave me wanting more. His Australian charm doesn't hurt either ;)