Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall is in the air...and in my food!

Over the weekend, I desired a new desination of flavor and had just the place in mind. Although i had never personally explored  "Banana Leaf", I had heard charming reviews, and decided to see for myself. 
As I began perusing the menu, I immediately focused my eyes on the "Citrus Infused Pumpkin Curry",which is one of their "Fall specials". Filled with carrots, pumpkin squash, basil, coconut milk, and tofu, my taste buds couldn't get enough; not to mention the presentation of the dish itself!
Chaz decided on the "King Cobra", which was not only a meal but an art project, also! Filling each Belgian endive boat with a variety of individual ingredients, when mixed create an even stronger kick of  flavor.  
Who said you weren't allowed to play with your food!?
It was such a wonderful new discovery, and is now on the top of my list for "best curry". Chaz and I had so much fun, I'm already counting down the days until I can visit again!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment