Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm Dying Over Here!

I guess this time apart from Chris has really gotten to my head...literally, because this morning I found my inner blonde. Last summer I prompted for the "dip-dyed" hair style, but instead of darker tips, this time around I went lighter. Although I was a bit hesitant and afraid of the dreadful possibilities, I was delighted with the outcome. My hair wasn't my only victim, as were some gray jeans I had recently purchased, and felt as if adding a pop of color was much needed. A half bottle of dye, a stained sink, and one hour later, I ended up with a hot custom pair of red jeans.

Here is a little impromptu photo shoot, showcasing the outcomes...
ON ANOTHER NOTE....CHRIS WILL BE HOME FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!
I'M ONE HAPPY GIRL!
UNTIL NEXT TIME...GOODNIGHT ALL!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment