Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stuffing my face for a good cause!

This evening the family and I headed to BD Mongolian Grill , to eat some delicious food and raise money for a good cause in the process! I've mentioned before, how my lovely seester is involved with Faces Without Places  through the Americorps program, and tonight ten percent of each customers tab was donated to the foundation.
(What a cheese-ball! She's always ready for a picture!)
(My father is very serious when it comes to his food creations!Do not challenge him!)
It was great to spend some quality time with my loved ones, and help those in need, in such a simple way!
The only downside to the night???....I probably shouldn't have been so eager with the curry powder, and black pepper!WOWZA! Other than that, it was a great night!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment