Sunday, September 4, 2011

This Time Last Year

I'm in such a state of awe, of just how much my life has changed in just one year. Last Labor Day, I was just a girl enjoying the single life, and having very little faith that there were any decent guys out there for me.Having just gotten out of a relationship months prior, dating was the LAST thing on my mind...although God felt differently.What began as a simple invite to a celebratory cookout, turned into meeting someone new, and an instant spark between two strangers. I always swore to those close to me I would NEVER date any guy in the military, and of course God threw Chris into my life; good gracious did I fall for him fast!On our second date I was smitten, and without hesitation I knew he was the guy for me.From that moment on, my life  seemed so "right", and easy.Fast forward one year and here we are, married and trying for a baby! God truly does have a sense of humor...HAPPY 1 YEAR BABE! YOU'VE SHOWN ME TRUE LOVE AND HAVE  MADE ME A BETTER, ME. I LOVE YOU.FOREVER...
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully this time next year we will have a new life intertwined into our already, happy, story. I'm so happy that I met you one year ago; and I can't wait to spend the rest of our years together.

    I love you Peeky Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete