Sunday, October 30, 2011

Girls Night In:Skulls and Snickerdoodles

I've never been a huge Halloween fanatic, but any excuse to make tasty treats and hang out with some close friends is enough reason to celebrate! I invited a few of my girlfriends over Friday night, to stuff our faces with spooky snickerdoodle cupcakes, and to watch the hilarious comedy, "Bridesmaids". It was a lovely change of pace, from the usual coffee shop hang out, and it gave me the chance to try out an awesome new cupcake recipe!
With the big HALL-O-WEEN right around the corner, I've been indulging in more chocolate than I'm willing to admit, plus I've been blessed with a weekend full of time with the hubby! Tomorrows festivities include some first time trick-or-treating with my little buddy Brian,homemade candy making, time with my girl Alexis,and a showing of "Rosemary's Baby"(also my favorite movie of ALL TIME!).
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment