Sunday, October 2, 2011

Love Ink

Bright and early Saturday morning, (half asleep) I stumbled down the stairs and opened the door to welcome my darling husband home, after six long weeks away. I can't even begin to explain the overwhelming joy that consumed me when I was finally able to feel his arms around me; it's a feeling like no other. Now that the distance is behind us, we are so excited to start enjoying the newlywed bliss once again, and get back to a normal routine together. In odes to the trials we've  had to succumb to, ( in the short four months we've been married) and coming out on the other side closer than ever, Chris and I decided to get matching tattoos. Although Chris has to wait several more weeks to get his, I received my ink yesterday, and haven't taken my eyes off of it since. Although it's simple in design, this tattoo has so much meaning and emotion associated with it. I know that there are only more struggles that lie ahead of Chris and I, but the love we have for each other is like nothing I've seen and this tattoo will only serve as a reminder that as long as we focus on what's most important, than nothing will come between us. 
We spent the day totally immersed in each others company, taking a stroll through the park and bathing in the gorgeous fall sunshine.
With every passing day there will always be fears, but God has blessed me with a wonderful and loving man, and I know he will always be by my side no matter what wrench life throws our way. I'm simply happy.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment