Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TOP FIVE



It's been a rough couple of days, so ANYTHING that keeps me occupied is worth mentioning. Here are some of my current obsessions....
Love my girl Zooey in her newest project "New Girl", a hilarious "Fox"  sitcom that I can't get enough of.
"Mutemath" recently released a brand new album, with a fresh blues infused sound; It's already on constant rotation.
My dad is a man of many talents, so I was stoked when he handmade me this beautiful dream catcher; A perfect accent for our bedroom wall!
Pumpkin, Apple Spice, and Cinnamon Stick... I can't get enough of "Fall" scented candles, plus these simple votives create such a relaxing atmosphere.
My chocolate and coffee obsessions are no joke, so when the two are combined my taste buds go insane!
These are by far some of the most flavorful choco-covered espresso beans, and the perfect "cheat day" treat.
But of course my top obsession overall lately, is the one on one time I get to spend with my husband, because honestly it's becoming a rarity.....hopefully that changes soon (*crossing fingers*).
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment