Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainy Daze



When I say it's been a dreary, wet mess all day long, I mean LITERALLY; It hasn't stopped raining since I woke up at 7AM. Unfortunately, Cidney and I were forced to cancel an outdoor photo shoot we'd been anticipating for weeks, but on the positive side we FINALLY received our business cards in the mail. We're overwhelmed with excitement, and have begun tossing ideas back and forth on possible concepts and the overall image we want to convey through our photos.
In other news (or lack thereof) most of my day has been dedicated to being lazy, and drinking far too much iced coffee to the point of jitters and nausea. Like most individuals, I become very unproductive on days like today, so most of my day was spent listening to Sammy Davis Jr., and Frankie Lane on vinyl, taking (indoor) pictures of my precious kitty, and spending some time re-arranging the apartment.

To end the evening...a movie night with some close friends, which is just what I 
need!

No comments:

Post a Comment