Friday, October 14, 2011

See you soon

 Although I had to say goodbye to Chris for yet another weekend apart, I was able to keep busy with all of today's gush-worthy activities. What began with a refreshing morning run, followed by lots of time with my gal Cidney. We met up for coffee, and then reunited with one of our favorite local thrift shops, after a sad period of time apart. Even though it was hectic, we made our way through the crowds and ended up with some great finds (which I will be sure to showcase in a later entry!).All of that browsing sure worked up an appetite, so I decided it was time to introduce Cid to one of mine and Chris's favorite spots; "Aladdin's Eatery"(which I've mentioned in previous posts) Needless to say, it was a big hit with Cid, and it was also the perfect opportunity to spend a little bit of time with Chris before he headed off to drill.Once our bellies were full, we couldn't allow the sun to set without some time behind the lens, so we made a quick detour and captured some lovely shots minutes before an unexpected downpour.
Now that editing is all finished, and I've retired to my sweats, my eyes grow weak and my bed calls my name. But first, a quick phone call with the hubby, as "Balck Swan" plays in the background, and I anticipate a day tomorrow just as wonderful as this one.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment