Saturday, October 22, 2011

This Weekend: Thus Far



So far this weekend has been quite the delight, spending quality time with the husband and close friends. Yesterday Chris and I met up with some lovely company at "Benihanas" to celebrate our friend Melissa's 22nd birthday! It's been a few years since I last had the chance to eat there, but I never lost the craving for their hibachi fried rice; plus I enjoyed introducing Chris to something he had never tried before.

          Although it was a bit over-crowded for my liking, we stuffed our faces with amazing food and surprised Melissa in the process! To further show our love, we headed back to Alexis's house to treat the birthday girl to homemade desserts, and gifts. I was so blessed Chris was home to tag along, and to spend all night with some incredible, and talented people. The night came to a close with Chris and Alexis showing off their musical talents with some beautiful duets, and a couple of acoustic covers of Johnny Cash. The entire night was simply beautiful, and I was extremely grateful we were able to make Melissa's day so special, because she is one awesome chick. SWOON*

     
     
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment