It's hard to believe BUT lately I've been quite the busy gal! Between photography,time with the Hubs, friends,and my new found interest in homemade vegan desserts, I feel like my head is spinning! With my phone once again filling up with snapshots of the day to day, I figured the second edition of "Through the Eyes of a Robot" could also show some of my obsessions lately!I'm soaking in every moment, and loving every second of life!
- Making Chris "Breakfast in bed"
- Spending (rare) quality time with the Hubs
- Re-vamping my wardrobe at a very low cost!
- Cee-Cee's silly sleeping positions
- Friends who love to bake yummy treats just as much as I do!
- Listening to records on a cold, rainy afternoon
- Discovering tasty new eateries
- Dainty antique teacups to add to my collection
- The "moody" glow my new lanterns give in our bedroom