Thursday, November 10, 2011

Here's to the weekend!

This week has been a tad bit stressful, but with the weekend fast approaching, I'm looking forward to all the festivities to come. Tomorrow is our weekly, honorary "Date Night', and I couldn't be more thankful! I see "food crawl", "J. Edgar", and lots of cuddling in the near future. We're kicking it off tonight with some "Chipotle", " soy peanut-butter-chocolate" ice cream, and "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". I'm smitten to say the least...
Also, I was thankfully able to find a quick solution for my dress mishap (broken zipper), but let's just say I won't be buying anymore ball gowns online! I look for any and every excuse to dress up, so this year's "Marine Birthday Ball", is going to be loads of fun; plus I'd be lying if I said the food didn't play a large role in my excitement! This time last year Chris and I had only been dating for about two months when he asked me to be his guest to the "MBB", and one year later I will be his guest yet again, but this time as a "Marine Wife"; which is still weird for me to say out loud!
I'm looking forward to all the beautiful time that will be spent with the Hubs over the next several days, and excited to document it to share with ya'll! Here's to the weekend. Cheers!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment