Friday, November 18, 2011

Holi-Daze

I've never done an inspiration board on this blog before, but with Christmas fast approaching I've been spending a lot of time searching for unique decor ideas for the holidays. It's easy for your wallet to feel stressed during Christmas time, but even the most wonderful time of the year isn't worth the financial stress, so I've made the vow to have an almost entirely "Homemade Holiday". I've always been a fan of rustic meets modern, which is what I feel is perfectly portrayed throughout the Sutton household; and my Christmas decor style is no different. Below are just a handful of images I've stumbled across lately, which are truly inspirational for the first Christmas in my own place!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment