Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tis the season...almost!

This past weekend, we were thankfully able to fit a Christmas themed photo shoot into our schedule, just before the fast approaching holidays. I was thrilled to finally be able to view all of the photos yesterday, and spent a good portion of my night editing, and narrowing down my options. It was a very difficult process, but I was eventually able to pick my top favorites for our 2011 Christmas cards, that will be sent out to those near and dear to Chris and I.
We are greatly smitten with the final product, and are anxiously awaiting their arrival to the Sutton household...
... and with Thanksgiving just days away, I'm anticipating all of the precious time I get to spend with the Hubby and do something I truly love ; bake tasty treats to share with the family! Now that is something to be thankful for!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment