Friday, November 25, 2011

Tofurky Day!

It's been a blast spending quality time with the Fam, the husband and some amazing food!I anticipate every day leading up to Thanksgiving for several reasons, but I'd be lying if a Vegan feast complete with "Tofurky" didn't have anything to do with it. It's been awesome having my brother, and the sister-in-law in town plus all of my cousins AND their little kiddos. It's been quite the change from the normal laid back routine, but lovely to see how much all the kids have grown over the past year.I'm thankful for many things in my life, and being able to spend the holidays with all of my family is at the top of the list. It's insane to think Christmas is only a month away, and even crazier how different life this time next year is going to be for Chris and I. The remainder of 2011 is far too bittersweet, so I'm cherishing every second!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment