Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Coffee Date: "Java Glaze Cafe"

I'm always on the hunt for a new hot spot to feed my caffeine addiction, so when my best buddy Cidney told me she got a job at a coffee shop, I was quick to visit her! Since Chris was off work we made it into an afternoon coffee date, and headed to the "Java Glaze Cafe"; a precious renovated victorian building with overwhelming charm! Chris opted for the "Gingerbread Latte", while I wasn't as daring and went with my usual, an "Iced Americano" with a splash of vanilla. Both drinks were very tasty (GREAT JOB CID!), and I was delighted to hear that "J.G.C" will soon offer lunch, including several Vegan options! I must say, I have a good handful of "Barista Buddies", but Cidney has stolen the top spot for my most beloved. It was the perfect afternoon, spent with two people I love dearly; and when you mix that with a caffeine fix...WOAH, WATCH OUT!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment