Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm LITERALLY dreaming of a WHITE Christmas!

Christmas is literally RIGHT around the corner, and the "To-Do" list seems endless; from peanut butter cup orders, to holiday desserts, to homemade stocking stuffers. Although it's easy to get caught up in the stresses of the holiday season, I've been spending a lot of time relaxing with the Hubby at home and taking time off from my morning runs; giving not only my mind, but also my body a rest.
Today I woke up before the sun and made my way to the nearby shopping center to grab a few last minute gifts before the crowds rolled in. Unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky at the grocery and I found myself squeezing in between people reaching for the cereal, among the long list of other items I waited last minute to get. TYPICAL, TYPICAL ME.
Although the morning was hectic, I'm now settled into my favorite coffee shop taking a break from "To-Do's", for a brief amount of time before it's back to the kitchen to bake up some goodies, and finish wrapping gifts for the family!
I HOPE EVERYONE'S CHRISTMAS IS FILLED WITH LOVE AND JOY, AND THOSE WHO WILL BE BLESSED WITH A "WHITE CHRISTMAS"...I ENVY YOU!

Our homemade Christmas wreathe for this year. I love how it turned out!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment