Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Outfit Post: Light as a feather

Instead of the usual post, I figured I'd start showcasing some of my favorite pieces that make up my wardrobe, and how I wear them in my everyday. Lately, the temperatures have been staying true to Fall so a simple skirt and cropped blouse combo is what I opted for. I clipped a large bow barrette, to my shirt for a girly touch, and a few bracelets to add some color and shine.
Although I have many "favorites" when it comes to individual items in my closet, my number one must-have piece for any season, is a pair of lightweight black tights. There is just something timeless about a solid black tight, that can add a classy touch to all sorts of outfit combos.



(ankle boots-thrifted, cropped blouse- Pacific Sunwear, pleated skirt-thrifted, bow barette-thrifted, bag- thrifted)
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment