Like most people, I too take time to make a list of goals for the new year; but unlike past years, I decided for 2012 I'd strive to accomplish a larger list of small improvements.Lets be honest, we've all set high standards for ourselves at one point or another, and became discouraged when a new year arrived and we had yet to accomplish them; so this is my way of avoiding that!Here is my list of tiny TO-DO'S:
- Incorporate more color into my everyday wardrobe
- Quite biting my nails
- Start printing out personal photos, instead of keeping them on a hard drive
- Explore the city
- Drink more tea
- Write more letters to loved ones
- Expand my blogging knowledge
- Invest in a sewing machine
- Find new sushi spots, with the Hubby
- Go on a VERY overdue Honeymoon!
Speaking of ch-ch-changes, I thought I'd share a throwback photo, of when I was a red head.
Although it was lovely, I think my drastic color changes are over for awhile; I'm a true brunette at heart!