Monday, January 30, 2012

Coffe-Date: True West Coffee

It's not often that I come across a coffee shop, with small town flair and a truly unique atmosphere, but I was thrilled when I received the heads-up about a new spot located just a few miles away.
True West Coffee is perfectly stationed in the heart of downtown Hamilton, in a completely renovated Victorian house from the inside, out. From the stenciled floors, to the eclectic collection of furniture, and a strong presence of  "handmade" decor, it's everything I swoon for!
Chris and I enjoyed "T.W.C" so much, we visited again the next day, for a an extension of some one-on-one time! Not only do they provide a wide variety of coffee drinks, but also a solid variety of food selections like "The Hippie", with roasted red pepper hummus, and sun dried tomatoes on a toasted baguette and "Sun Chips"; so insanely yummy!
I'm looking forward to visiting again, soon!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment