Monday, January 16, 2012

I Love You So

Ohio is finally redeeming itself, feeling more and more like Winter with each new day, although we've yet to see a "true" snow day. Regardless, I feel as if the cold weather suits me best, so I've enjoyed playing around with layers, and thrifting for fun jackets,sweaters, and boots!
The past few days while Chris has been out of town, I've raided his closet snatching up some of his awesome flannels and cardigans, putting together a comfortable yet tailored outfit; plus there's nothing better than smelling subtle hints of your Husband's cologne throughout the day!

Thankfully in between all of this present distance, Chris and I were able to spend all of yesterday just the two of us, with coffee, flea markets, sushi, and ice cream on the agenda. Surprisingly, I left the camera behind for the day so I was unable to capture the fun, but it was a lovely day spent with the best man that I know! I'm looking forward to Chris being home once again, and another date-night in the days to follow....Marriage is bliss*
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment