Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Muse: Baking

I've always had a knack for baking, but over the past year I've really tapped into my inner Doris Day and gone baking bananas! Besides being behind the lens of a camera, being in the kitchen is where I tend to be the happiest; especially when it comes to baking. I'll use any special occasion as an excuse to whip up delicious treats, and NYE was no different; even my current state of illness couldn't deter me. I opted for a challenge so I decided to follow a "Pumpkin Chocolate Chip" cupcake recipe from "Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World", with my own personal spin. One of my secrets whenever I'm baking, is that I never really make precise measurements, and I add extra ingredients to really make a flavor all my own!
Although silly me forgot to snap a picture of the final product, the cupcakes were a bit hit among my loved ones, and they were the perfect treat to ring in the new year!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment