Saturday, January 21, 2012

WEEKLY TOP FIVE



This past week has been a slow one, especially with Chris being away for a good portion of it; nevertheless I've managed to be quite productive and I've run across several things that have me smiling!
1.) Homemade Lentil soup, I whipped up for a family dinner. So healthy, and pleasing to my palette!

2.) A day that I come across pretty new rings, is always a happy one!
3.) With the recent fallen snow, I've given myself  an excuse to wear my favorite boots with almost every outfit.

4.) My newly displayed nesting dolls, a family member  bought me when I was a child.
5.) Taking steps closer to pursuing a very dear passion of mine, and starting my own small business!

I hope everyone's weekend is going splendidly!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment