Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WHATS FOR DINNER?

In my opinion, it's one of the best feelings in the world to make a completely homemade meal, that's not only healthy but also delicious. Last night, Chris and I decided to have a relaxing night at home to escape the outside chill, so a warm bowl of soup was just what we needed to hit the spot. I followed a lentil soup recipe , from a fellow blogger but made a few ingredient changes to make it COMPLETELY Vegan. This was my second time experimenting with this recipe and I found it wasn't as flavorful as I desired, so I added some extra spices, green curry paste, and garnished the top with fresh cilantro.
Since the soup takes about an hour to simmer, I made some fresh kale chips which were the perfect lightweight appetizer to hold me over; not to mention they're a breeze to make! Thankfully, Chris is always willing to try my Vegan treats, which makes a worlds difference come dinner time; and whether he wants to admit it at times, I think he actually enjoys eating healthy!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment