Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY LOVE DAY


WHAT A DAY, AND A WONDERFUL ONE AT THAT!
I've always adored the concept of "Valentine's Day", and although many argue( and I'd agree) that you should show love to those around you EVERYDAY, I still have a soft spot for the cheesy holiday tradition! This was Chris and I's second V-Day together, and our FIRST as a married couple, so we both wanted it to be special, but not over the top! Without question, I knew I wanted to make a meal that was out of the norm for us (but still totally Vegan), so I opted on "brunch" items, like biscuits and gravy, french toast, and tofu scramble. Let's just say six hours later we're STILL stuffed, but we made enough space to indulge in my chocolate coated, rice crispy treats!
Aside from celebrating the day of LOVE with the Hubby, it's also my parent's 31st anniversary ; HOW AWESOME! I love them dearly, and even though I'm a 22 year old married lady, they still see me as their little girl, buying me bags of my favorite candy!
LOVE IS, GRAND!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment