Monday, February 27, 2012

LETTERS TO BABY: PAPA EDITION



Chris wrote his first letter over the weekend, and It was just too sweet not to share...
HAPPY MONDAY!
xoxo

Dear Nugget,
            It’s a cold and gloomy Friday,but thankfully your mom and I spent practically the whole day together. We went out to eat and got Burgers and Fries,or as we've now begun calling it, “Boogers and Flies.” 
It’s been about a week now since we’ve known about you. Your Mom was so excited when she saw that she was pregnant, I wish I could have been there to see it firsthand with her. I’m going to miss a lot of things as it gets closer to your birthday, because unfortunately I'll be away. It saddens me at the thought but, your mom is going to be a really good mom. She is the most loving person I know. I just hope by the time you are old enough to understand LOVE, I'll be just half of what she is.   
  Love,
Dad
P.S. It felt so weird typing “Dad”
P.P.S. it was a good weird.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment