Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LETTERS TO BABY


Dear Nugget,
Two days ago I discovered you were in my belly. Papa was working hard on the railroad, and I sat alone at home, feeling very curious since I had been feeling a bit under the weather for the past few weeks. I knew in my heart, there was something different happening with my body, and I didn't want to wait until my doctor's appointment later in the week, so I took a pregnancy test right then. I anxiously waited for the results to show, and without hesitation two blue lines appeared, to assure that you were in fact in my belly. Although I was in shock, I began to cry and thank God, because Papa and I have been patiently waiting for you!
Today the three of us went to the doctor's office to make the exciting news official, and we had our very first appointment together!According to the Doc, you're 7 weeks along which means you're about the size of a blueberry, and in two weeks we get to hear your heartbeat for the very first time! My appetite is already on the rise, and even though I have insane heartburn, I couldn't have ever imagined a better birthday present.
XOXO
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


No comments:

Post a Comment