Sunday, February 19, 2012

THROUGH THE EYES OF A ROBOT


As of lately:

(from top left to right)
-Cheering on the cousins, in the wonderful world of pee-wee sports
-Reading up on a classic film icon
-Gushing over the little details of a new blazer
-Relaxing at home with my animal friends
-Finding DeadMau5 buttons in a Starbucks parking lot
-Spending time surrounded by my three favorite things
-Soaking up the sun on an afternoon hike
-Channeling my inner sailor girl with timeless stripes
-Making lots of  to-do lists, for upcoming holidays
-Enjoying  sushi dates with the Seester
-FINALLY using my vintage fondue set!
-Stuffing my face with veggie paninis
-Obsessing over new lip shades
-Expanding my apron collection
-Snuggling up with kittens when the Hubs is away

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment