Sunday, February 5, 2012

TOP FIVE

So far my weekend has been splendid, and with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I figured I'd share some of my current LOVES, CRUSHES, and OBSESSIONS:

Red and white polka dot cupcake liners, perfect for those V-DAY baked goods!

Re-visiting old television favorites, like "Freaks and Geeks"

Displaying some of my vintage tea-cup finds, like this amazing blue and white set made in England.

Gushing over all the ladies and gents nominated for this years Oscar bash!
Last week I received my long awaited "Everything Everything" disc in the mail, which has been on steady rotation during car rides, especially the song "Final Form". Jonathan Higg's vocals give me chills every time.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Polkadots even on cupcakes :). Beautfiul pics.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete