Friday, February 24, 2012

TOP FIVE

I'm a firm believer that your home should be filled with objects that make you smile, so every little touch is important. Here are some new "touches" throughout our apartment that have me smitten:
Instead of buying a pregnancy journal, I opted to make my own; this teal Victorian print, makes me swoon.
A crackled gold candle holder, to hold my bracelets and bangles.
Cookies are especially difficult to resist, when they're stored in this lovely vintage jar!
As much as I LOVE the cold temps, I'm itching for some Spring weather to put my thrifted picnic basket to use, with the Hubs.

When Chris brought me flowers for Valentine's Day, I realized we didn't own ONE vase, so when I found this super cute pitcher at the store, I knew it'd be the perfect solution.

HAPPY.HAPPY

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment