Sunday, February 12, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY, OVER-EASY

 I've always been passionate for pre-planning events, no matter how big or small they may be; this year's Valentine's Day is no different for me! As cliche as the so-called holiday might be, I ALWAYS look for an excuse to entertain, and with an amazing man I've been lucky enough to call mine, I never miss a chance to show how much I adore him. Lately, Chris and I enjoy days most when we can just relax at the apartment with no agenda, so after days of brainstorming V-Day plans, I decided on a "Valentine's Brunch Date". What's more relaxing than breakfast food in the afternoon,  lounging around in your pajamas, and watching a light-hearted comedy with your loved one; not too much if you ask me! Even if you don't have that "special someone" in your life just yet, this is something that would be just as great as a "Singles Night In". I created a small inspiration board, for our festivities of the day, which I think paints a pretty picture and sums up the entire vibe pretty well.For the main menu, I'm thinking FRENCH TOAST, BISCUITS AND GRAVY, and FRUIT PARFAITS, with (chocolate covered) RICE CRISPY TREATS for dessert; my mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Tuesday just couldn't come soon enough!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment