Wednesday, March 28, 2012

As of lately...

It's been awhile since I wrote a HEFTY post, so I figured today would be a great time to catch you up on the Suttons, as of late.
Tomorrow marks the first day of my 10TH WEEK as a prego machine, and boy oh boy am I feeling those lovely symptoms of the first trimester! I'm not going to lie, it's been pretty tough seeing that I'm usually a moderately active person, but over these past few weeks it's been a battle to get out of the house;let alone the bed. Even though my body has been trying to fight me, I've made it habit to go on one(sometimes two) forty minute walks everyday on the bike path near our apartment. It definitely gives me the energy boost I need, and is especially refreshing with the warmer temps, and clear skies we've been blessed with lately. My walks are by far my favorite time of the day, giving me a chance to enjoy the fresh air, but more importantly helps me clear my mind of any worries or concerns I may have.There's nothing better than talking to God while surrounded by his beautiful creations!
With Chris back to working mostly overnight trips on the railroad, I've spent PLENTY of time researching EVERYTHING BABY, and putting together my dream nursery! Although it'll be a couple more weeks before we settle into the new apartment, It's been so much fun sharing ideas as to what Chris and I both imagine for the nursery decor and our overall visions for the space. Both sets of grandparents have already blown us away with their support, and the LOVE they already have for "Nugget"; we are truly BLESSED to have such giving and selfless people in our lives! With that said, we've already been given all of the BIG items we need for the nursery, plus a little extra and are overwhelmed with gratitude. This baby is already so, so loved that it's insane to think just how much MORE love for it there will be, once it's finally here! Now if only time could speed up so I could enjoy having a baby bump( instead of just a lump), and we could see our growing "Nugget" in that next scheduled ultrasound! Here are a few of my favorite baby items purchased so far, that have me gushing...

Aside from "Nugget" news, the Suttons are anxiously preparing for our very long overdue honeymoon, that's just right around the corner. We've been looking forward to this trip away together so badly, next weekend couldn't come quick enough, and (true to PREGO form) I'm salivating just thinking about all of the amazing Chicago delicacies I'm dying to try! Between much needed one on one time with the Hubs, all the beautiful sights the city has to offer, and of course the overdue importance of this trip, I'm ready more a completely relaxing few days away...
Needless to say LIFE IS GOOD!
XOXO

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment