Thursday, March 22, 2012

FAREWELL OLD FRIEND..UNTIL NEXT TIME

I'll be the first to admit that I'm NOT  a fan of the heat, and the past few days have been no less than miserable. Between the aches and pains of being nine weeks pregnant, the heat has only added the rotten cherry to the top of the melted sundae. As disappointed as I am to see Winter go, I've been making the most of the chilly mornings with daily walks, lounging in the shade, and sipping on lots of homemade fruit smoothies.
As much as I want to complain about the heat, this year's Spring has already kicked off to a great start; between moving and  two road trips in the near future I have so much to look forward to.But let's be honest, I REALLY miss the cold weather!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment