Friday, March 2, 2012

I THINK I JINXED MYSELF.

Ok, so I'll admit I spoke too soon, when I bragged about not feeling much different from the moment I found out I was pregnant. A little nausea, here and there but nothing too terrible, but of course I couldn't escape the "bug" that seems to be traveling around. I'm usually not one to give into sickness, but today I raised my white flag, staying in bed, staying hydrated,researching some new dinner recipes, and of course napping..
Unfortunately, getting sick usually creeps up at the most important times (or at least that's how it usually happens with me), and with my birthday celebration kick off  tomorrow evening, I'm praying for a quick healing!On the bright side, I have a loving Mum who still enjoys taking care of me, bringing me vegan ice cream, fresh fruit, and pickles; ALL of the essentials of course!
Hope ya'll are having a better start to your weekend!
XOXO
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment