Wednesday, May 9, 2012

4 MONTH STRETCH!

It's unbelievable to think I'm already almost midway through my pregnancy, especially when it feels like it was just yesterday that I found out I was prego. My bump is definitely beginning to make a proud appearance, forcing me to retire most of my pre-pregnancy jeans and raiding all of the loose fitting dresses in my closet. Compared to the first, the second trimester has been a breeze, and even though I still have my off days overall I've felt great! Now if only that next ultrasound date would hurry up, so we can find out the sex of little "Nugget"!
Tomorrow I'll be jet setting off to Dallas, Texas to visit my brother and sister-in-law, after what has been far too much time apart. Although I'll be enjoying some quality family time, I'm sad to have to say goodbye to the Hubs, who will be holding down the fort while I'm away. But on the brighter side, this is my first time visiting the state of Texas and I'm excited to see what sights,smells,and sounds Dallas has to offer!With this trip, I'm taking a break from the blog but will surely take plenty of photos to share once I return. Here I come Texas...YEE-HAW!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment