Tuesday, May 29, 2012

AS OF LATELY

There's been a whole bunch to smile about lately, here at the Sutton household! With the celebration of our one year wedding anniversary, a pregnancy/couple photo shoot(photos to be shared soon), family grill-outs and continued nursery prep for little Nugget, we've definitely kept busy over the past week. With all of that said, Summer is in full effect and GOLLY has it been hot outside, and I'll be the first to admit I'm a big baby when it comes to the high temps. Recently I've taken on the commitment of being the Summer pool monitor(NERD ALERT) at our apartment complex, so in between growing bump pains and extreme fatigue, this weather seems to be winning! Nevertheless, I feel pretty great and watching my belly get bigger and bigger is the best reward I could ask for, even if it has dwindled my entire wardrobe down to just maxi-dresses and spandex!

Here are some phone pics, I've snapped over the past week:
 
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment