Sunday, May 6, 2012

FIRST PUTT-PUTT OF THE YEAR

Despite the heat, the sunshine called for a day spent outdoors and a friendly game of putt-putt seemed to be the perfect afternoon date.It was our first (of hopefully many) putt-putt outing(s) of the year, and although the crowd slowed down our game a bit, we had a wonderful time.  After a fun game of mini golf, the only cure to beat the heat was some refreshing smoothies and a quiet movie night at home.
In just four days I'll be jet-setting to Dallas, TX with the family to see my big brother and sister-in-law, and unfortunately Chris will not be able to join me on my travels; I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to miss him terribly while I'm away!

I live for the one on one time I get to spend with my best friend, and can't wait for more outdoor dates in the near future!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment