Tuesday, June 5, 2012

DEAR NUGGET

 Dear Nugget,
Yesterday Mama had her big "anatomy scan" ultrasound to make sure you were growing and developing properly. With grandparents and Papa in tow, the positive energy was infectious , and we knew it was the day we'd find out whether you were a boy or girl! I was so anxious, I barely got any rest the night before, and had very large butterflies as I sat in the waiting room. When the ultrasound tech announced you were in fact a girl, I was somewhat relieved, because Papa and I had already picked out the perfect name for you; we had been anticipating that you were a little lady for several weeks.
Today marks the 5 month mark in our journey together, and as the most wonderful gift I felt you move for the very first time! I'm even more in love with you than I could have ever imagined, and you've opened my eyes to such a special responsibility , that i'm so honored to have!

XOXO
-Mama-

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment