Monday, July 9, 2012

25 DOWN...15 TO GO

I've enjoyed my two week leave from blogging, but I'm glad to be back and have many exciting things to share in the near future. The bump is continuing to grow, and it's been a joyous journey thus far; especially with the Hubs now back from California to share it with me!
I've spent the past few weeks completing several projects for the nursery, which have not only kept me plenty busy, but have definitely drained me of any ounce of energy I had left. Self-admittedly, any day I change out of my pajamas and leave the house is a good start, even if it does take me half the day. Overall pregnancy has been a tiring experience, but it's nothing short of a blessing and Chris and I are so ready to be Gemma's Mama and Papa!  

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment