Monday, August 20, 2012

RED RIDING HOOD WAS WRONG





In celebration of my sister Brittany's 27th birthday, we visited Brookville, Indiana's wolf habitat where they rescue full bred and wolf hybrids. This was my second time visiting, and although this time around I wasn't able to join in for some face-to-face bonding time with these amazing creatures (on account of the "prego" situation), I still thoroughly enjoyed capturing some special moments of my Papa and Sister's experience. Hands down wolves are some of the most interesting and hauntingly beautiful animals, so it's always a pleasure seeing how they interact with not just each other but complete strangers, and I'm looking forward to our next trip, so I can receive some kisses of my own!

(By the way, how lovely is that wigwam?! I WILL have one in my very own yard someday!)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment