Monday, September 10, 2012

MATERNITY SHOOT: SNEAK PEEK


This past weekend and current week to come have been and will be filled with some extra exciting events! Today is the day we finally get a glimpse of what our baby girl looks like through the amazing technology of a 3D/4D ultrasound. My mother was so gracious to order us a special package deal at a local "mom-to-be spa" which includes video, pictures and 30 minutes of face time with Gemma! Chris and I have been so anxious the past few days, taking turns guessing what and whose features we think she'll have, and even though we have absolutely no idea it's exciting to make bets. My patience has always been a positive attribute of mine (until I got pregnant that is), and now I wake up each day more anxious for the next; four fifteen couldn't seem further away today!
On another happy note, Chris and I were lucky enough to have our dear friend Steph, do a downtown maternity shoot for us over the weekend and I'm swooning over how lovely the photos turned out! We wanted something fun, whimsical and unlike any other couple shoot we had done in the past, and by golly Steph knew just what direction to go. Of course THIS time around we had a growing belly bump to accompany us, but I wanted to make sure we not only focused on the "nugget-to-be" but also on the fact that this would be our LAST photo shoot as a family of two. She emailed me a sneak peek of the shoot late last night and I just couldn't wait to share with everyone!
Lastly, I can't forget to mention that our baby shower is this weekend! I'm thrilled to spend the entire afternoon with close friends and family in celebration of Gemma's arrival. My mother, sister and Aunt Sheila have put so much thought and effort into baby girl's special day, and I couldn't be more grateful. Tomorrow marks my 34th week, so with the countdown officially beginning I'm soaking up every second of this pregnancy and all of my loved one's excitement.

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment