Saturday, December 29, 2012

CHRISTMAS


It was yet another holiday season to remember, and I'm extremely sad to see it go. There's something about a newborn baby that just makes Christmas so magical (even more than it already is), and Gemma definitely made this years a whole lot brighter.Although Gemma won't recall her very first Christmas in memory, Chris and I were soaking up each and every second for ourselves.Even more special than Christmas itself, was the abundance of the fluffy white we received, and the few extra inches that have fallen since. There's truly nothing like the warm fuzzy feeling I get when it snows, and I'm determined to reside in a place where snow is hardly a stranger!
As sad as it is that this wonderful year is coming to a close, I'm anticipating amazing things for the next!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment